Biodata - Ravindra
Acharya Ravindra ji, an M Tech by formal education, is a devoted student, teacher and researcher of Veda Shastras, since last 27 years. Ravindra ji has particular command over (i) 6 Vedangas, (ii) 6 Upangas and (iii) Kautilya Artha Shashtra. Acharya ji has done deep research on ancient rural economy based on these shashtras and has authored three books on this subject. Acharya ji has now put himself to building up a new village based on this self sustainable ancient rural economic model.
- B Tech 1991 from NIT Warangal (Former REC), Andhra Pradesh
- M Tech 1993 from NIT Warangal (Former REC), Andhra Pradesh
- Vyakaranacharya from Darshan Yog Mahavidyalaya, Rojad, sabarkantha district, Gujarat
- Bharatiya Paramparik Raja tantra, 2015
- Bharatiya Paramparik Samajik tantra, 2015
- Vartaman Vaishvik Vyavastha- chunauti evam samadhan, 2017
- Sanskrit Vyakaran including Mahabhashya, Veda Vidya Vihar, Juan, Sonipat;
- Nirukt at Arsh Mahavidyalaya, Gurukul, Kurukshetra
- Darshan Shastra through regular online classes
- Ancient Indian Knowledge Systems, a work shop at IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
- Trained many farmers through training camps in zero budget natural farming.
- have been an coordinator in goraksha andolan under leader ship of Mananiya Govindacharya
- Been an invitee as a subject matter expert in organic farming in many Indian Council for Agriculture research (ICAR) Programs.
- Invited many times as a speaker by Haryana Sanskrit Academy.
- honored by Rajasthan Sanskrit academy as Sanskritscholar.
- Indus Valley Civilization and other archeology and anthropology
- astronomical and cosmos studies
- shall be self sustainable
- shall produce who knows their religion, culture and country
- shall also involve urbanites to give the taste to them also